When evaluating whether your project proposal fits the Grants Program, be sure it meets the following criteria:
- Grant applications may require the collection of specific information for evaluation, which will be detailed in the application webform.
- Some grants may require signing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Grant recipients need to sign a DocuSign Grant Agreement with standard terms and customized milestones.
- Innovation Grants typically take at least two weeks for evaluation, considering application backlog and scheduling for discussion and evaluation by the grants business development team.
- All grant discussions are non-final until both parties sign the Grant Agreement.
- Grant recipients must undergo the Know Your Customer (KYC) process, which usually takes at least one week and is separate from the Grant Agreement process.