Top-Up $MNT with Fiat Payments
09/07/233 min read
We're thrilled to announce a significant enhancement to the Mantle Network experience — the introduction of our Fiat On-Ramp feature! This addition is designed to make it easier than ever for our users to top-up MNT on Mantle Network by allowing you to purchase it with fiat payments and receive your MNT on Mantle Network (L2) directly.
Meet Our First On-Ramp Provider: Banxa
For this exciting launch, we've teamed up with Banxa, a trusted name in the crypto industry. Banxa offers a secure and compliant web3 on and off-ramp solution, ensuring a smooth and secure transaction process.
How to Get Started
- Visit the Mantle Fiat On-Ramp page: https://www.mantle.xyz/fiatonramp
- Choose your preferred on-ramp service, which will be Banxa for now (we'll be adding more options soon)
- Please kindly read and agree to our disclaimer, as any disputes or clarifications should be communicated to the respective service
- You'll then be seamlessly redirected to the chosen platform to complete the end-to-end purchase process, including KYC verification and adding your preferred payment method.
For Banxa's Purchase Flow
Once you're redirected to the Banxa platform:
- Choose the fiat currency you will be spending
- Choose the cryptocurrency and select the blockchain network on which you will be receiving it • The default receiving currency will be MNT on Mantle Network (L2), other crypto options are MNT, ETH, USDT and USDC on Ethereum (L1)
- Enter the spending/receiving amount
- Click on the WalletConnect icon to connect your wallet and confirm the address (recommended) or enter the receiving wallet address manually
- Choose your payment method
- Review the total payable amount and/or expand to see the fee breakdown
- Click "Create Order"
- Proceed to "Verify" to enter your email address and choose your country of residence
- Enter the four digit code sent to your email for account verification
- If you're a new customer on Banxa, you will proceed to "Identity" to submit the required identification documents
- Once your KYC is approved, you will proceed to "Purpose of Transaction" to select your transaction purpose
- You will then proceed to "Payment" to enter your payment details and go through payment authentication
- Once the details are submitted, you will see the "Fulfillment pending" page with your order ID# with a summary of your purchase
- For your record, you will also receive an email from Banxa with the email subject "Mantle Buy Order: (ID #)", and there will be a link for you to go back to the corresponding order status page to check the latest fulfillment status
- Once the order is fulfilled, you will see an update on the order status page and another follow-up email in the same thread of email subject "Mantle Buy Order: (ID #)" indicating the order has been fulfilled
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I have an issue or question about using the Banxa Fiat On-Ramp feature, where can I seek help? If you have any enquiries or need further assistance, please see Banxa's FAQ or reach out to their support quoting your order ID #.
- How long will my Banxa order take? For more information regarding Banxa's order processing and fulfilment times, click here
- Banxa does not support my country of residence, is there any other way for me to top-up MNT? As we are working to add other fiat on-ramp services to extend the country coverage and provide additional options for your choosing, meanwhile you may top-up MNT via other channels -
- Centralized Exchange: View supporting exchanges here
- Decentralized Exchange: Uniswap V3
- Bridge once via our official bridge to receive a dust MNT bonus: Mantle Bridge
We're committed to continually enhancing your Mantle Network experience. In the coming months, we'll be integrating with additional fiat on-ramp providers to offer you even more choices and flexibility. Stay tuned for updates on these exciting developments.